Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
DLR Sales, Inc. is proud to bring to your attention the PAC® Oneprox™ GS3 Multi-Technology (MT) family of readers. (Part of STANLEY Products)
The Oneprox™ GS3 Multi-Technology (MT) (click to download info sheet) readers from PAC® are designed to
provide a complete solution for new or existing access control applications.
The full range of readers, including Mullion, Standard, Prox/PIN and Admin,
are supported by all PAC door controllers. In addition, the readers offer
a Wiegand protocol and are compatible with all standard third-party
controllers and panels.
• Flexible: Supports high frequency Mifare and DESFire smart cards in
addition to common low frequency formats (Wiegand, KeyPAC, PAC).
Compatible with all PAC controllers and most access controllers & modules
via a standard Wiegand interface.
• Secure: AES 128-bit certification standard when using the
PAC Ops smart credentials and connected to the PAC512 series controller.
• Compatible: Emulation mode to mimic many popular Wiegand reader
• Intruder graded: Meets the EN 50131- 1 & 3 for connecting to
• Versatile: Simple on-site configuration via the built-in feature switches,
to defi ne supported card formats and both variable and fi xed output
formats. No need for programming cards or specific readers.
• Audiovisual indication: The bi-colour LED (red/green) and audible sounder
indicates valid/invalid card read, and tamper notification.
• Easy to install: One screw attaches the reader to the mounting bracket,
allowing for installation within 3 minutes using simple and industry
• Confidence: Lifetime guarantee against electronic failure.