STANLEY Security has just announced their new BEST electric strikes, the ES4 and ES5, available for shipment August 9th, 2013. Electric strikes are the most common electrified locking hardware used in a variety of access control applications. With the addition of the BEST ES4 and ES5 electrified strikes, STANLEY Security has a deeper focus on a total package by offering a more complete solution for the electronic access control opening.
Each access control opening consists of 4 primary components: the power supply, the electrified locking hardware, the switch and the wire. When choosing electrified locking hardware, the BEST electric strikes (ES4 and ES5) allow you to confidently secure an opening in both aftermarket installations and new construction applications.
Download the product flyer and price list. Contact DLR Sales, Inc. for discounting.
ES4 Electric Strike
• Fits 5/8” up to 3/4” latch with 1/8” door gap
• Latch position status standard
• Keeper closed & deadlocked/unlocked status standard
• Keeper open/closed optional
• Field selectable, failsecure/failsafe
• Field selectable voltage, 12/24V AC/DC
• 1/4” horizontal alignment adjustment
• Low pro le, 1-3/16” deep
• Mounting tabs
• Few moving parts for maximum life
• Dual Voltage Coil: 200/100mA @ 12/24V DC, 140/70mA @ 12/24V AC
• Latch Position Status (std): SPDT, DRY 3Amp @ 30V
• Keeper Closed & Locked Status (std): SPDT, Dry 3Amp @ 30V
• Keeper Open/Closed Status (optional): SPDT, Dry 3Amp @ 30V
• ES4-A: 1-1/4” W x 4-7/8” H x 1-3/16” D
(31.8 W x 124 H x 30.1 D mm)
• ES4-B: 1-1/4” W x 6-7/8” H x 1-3/16 D
(31.8 W x 175 H x 30.1 D mm)
• ES4-C: 1-7/16” W 7-15/16” H x 1-3/16” D
(36.5 W x 201.6 H x 30.1 D mm)
ES5 Electric Strike
• No centerline relocations
• Up to 3/4” latchbolt and 1” deadbolt
• Field reversible, failsafe/failsecure
• 1/8” horizontal alignment adjustment
• UL1034, Warnock Hersey
• UL tested 1500 lb static strength
• Dual Voltage 12/24VDC
• Non-handed (deadbolt status handed)
• 6 application faceplate options
• Ideal for new or retro t construction
• 70 ft-lb synamic strength
• Dual Voltage: 600 mA @ 12VDC, 300 mA @ 24VDC
• Contacts: SPDT, Dry, 5 Amp @ 30V
Standard does not include monitoring.
• Cylindrical and mortise lockset functions with monitoring are nonhanded.
• Deadbolt functions with monitoring are handed.
• LBM Latch Monitor: Signals door is closed and latched or
unlatched and open.
• LBM/LCM: Latch bolt and deadlock monitoring.
• DBM: Signals deadbolt projected or retracted.