- Tested over 1 Million Cycles.
- Opening active door retracts top and bottom bolts. Closing active door extends top and bottom bolts into frame and sill strikes, locking inactive door.
- Packaged as a complete set to be installed in a recessed or flush metal door, or wood door.
- Non-Handed; it is not necessary to reverse either top or bottom bolt.
- Low closing force with patented free-floating cams and swivel face to accomodate for beveled doors.
- Override feature which prevents damage to door or bolts should the bolt heads be prevented from entering top or bottom strike.
- Positive high-temperature latch.
- Identical prep of only a latch bolt prep creating a consistent appearance throughout the building.
- The prep adds stability to the wood door by eliminating the core removal at the corners preventing delamination and or breakage.
- Engineered to function in high-frequency areas with minimum maintenance.
- Trim Packages are available to reduce inventory levels.
- Available in architectural finishes.
- Specify 1 Set of 862/962-Finish at $150.00 List.
This entry was posted
Wednesday, March 7th, 2012
and is filed under
Door Controls International
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
You can leave a response, or trackback
from your own site.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.